- Can understand and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science, including abstraction, logic, algorithms and data representation
- Can analyse problems in computational terms, and have repeated practical experience of writing computer programs in order to solve such problems
- Can evaluate and apply information technology, including new or unfamiliar technologies, analytically to solve problems
- Are responsible, competent, confident and creative users of information and communication technology.
- Data handling and multimedia
- Digital literacy and online technologies
- Online safety
The following websites have lots of information about how Computing is taught in school as well as games that you can play with your child to help them learn while having fun.