Nursery Hill Primary School is a welcoming, dynamic school on the outskirts of Nuneaton in North Warwickshire. We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our hardworking and friendly school office team. To be successful for this role you need to be capable of ensuring proper flow of office procedures and support the school by carrying out common office duties. Ideally you will have 6 months experience working within a UK School establishment and be SIMS trained.
This is a fixed term contract covering maternity from July 2023 to July 2024, subject to all pre-employment checks being completed.
- Maintain a positive and friendly school image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, pupils, and parents in person, online, and via telephone.
- Experience of working in busy administrative environments
- Calm and professional with the ability to work well under pressure
- Deal with enquires from parents, students and the general public in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent organisational skills with high standards for themselves and others
- Able to deal with completing deadlines and have excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills.
- Positive and pro-active, able to motivate and support others
- Able to work well as a member of a team, sharing ideas and good practice
- Supervise other administrative assistants
- Willing to take part in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
• A committed, hard-working staff.
• Good CPD opportunities.
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further information.
Additional information and how to apply: Working hours are 25 hours over five days per week (39 weeks term time only including Teacher Training days). Grade F, point 7-10, 39 weeks per year (£18,665.50 to £20,071.53 per annum pro rata salary).
Nursery Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Informal school visits are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit before the end of term on 02476 392318 or use firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by email to: Mrs Annemarie Bartlam, Office Administrator email@example.com.
If you would like further information about Nursery Hill Primary School or the position advertised please contact the school office on 02476 392318.
Closing date: Monday 22nd May 2023, 12 noon. Interviews: TBC