- Hair should be of a normal colour (no extreme colours) and should be free of any tramlines.
- No skin heads or a cut of less than a number 3 shave
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Jewellery should not be worn
It is very helpful if younger children are able to undress and dress themselves for PE. Also, they need to be able to put on and fasten their own coat for playtime.
Boys and Girls
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or shorts
- Official school polo shirt or plain white shirt/polo shirt
- Official school sweater/cardigan (old or new style) or plain navy sweater/cardigan
- Grey, black or white socks
- Black shoes (trainers are not acceptable)
- In the summer the girls may wear a blue and white gingham dress and sensible school sandals
- A drawstring bag containing:
- White T-shirt
- Black/Navy shorts
- Pumps (indoor only)
- Trainers (outdoor only)
- Black/Navy tracksuit (optional for outdoor)
Art and Messy Activities
- A painting overall or old shirt